The Metochi is a typical country cottage that is used by farmers in the summer for working in the fields.
The Metochi Pyrgos is located in an isolated position surrounded by rows of vines and olive trees in an area of 3 hectares, just 5 km from the village of Venerato, 1 km from the small village of Kiparissi, and 25 km from Heraklion airport.
Simple and frugal, in the shade of a large carob tree, it is an oasis of peace and tranquility.
- Open space / lounge with fireplace and a typical “Cretan canapè”
- Mezzanine bedroom with oriental style double bed (on the floor)
- Simple kitchen furnished in Cretan style with table and chairs
- Bathroom with shower and toilet
- Photovoltaic system for electricity
- Running well water
- Open veranda with stone table and chairs surrounded by vineyards and olive trees
- Antique oven
- Outdoor shower in the garden
- Different vegetables at guests’ disposal in the adjacent garden
- 3 hectares of land with rows of vines and olive trees
- Private parking inside the property